Do You Need a Stress Free Zone?
Lets get this out of the way first. You don’t need to be a CEO, millionaire or a rock star to afford or justify having a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant can be a huge benefit to a small business owner, a mom who has a busy life as the CEO of her home and everyone else in between.
So now you might be asking who are these people who use a virtual assistants? The list is endless but I’ve jotted down some client types to give you an idea.
Who Uses Virtual Assistants?
- Professional Speakers
- Business or Personal Coaches
- Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
- Businesses who can’t or don’t want to hire a “full-time employee”
- Businesses who have occasional projects needing a professional
- People who want to have more time to concentrate on the parts of the business they enjoy
- Busy moms and students
What are the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant?
- You pay only for “time on task” or by project – there is no payroll expenses, no paid vacation time, no benefits, no bonuses etc.
- Your VA will help you stay focused and on schedule – freeing up your time to concentrate on building your business
- Your VA can handle your seasonal or periodic projects and is very convenient when your current staff gets overloaded or during holidays
- No need to purchase additional office equipment, furniture or computers
- You are not limited to the usual 9-5 hours – most virtual assistants keep very flexible schedules (In fact, time zone differences can be very beneficial)
- Your VA can work without supervision – you can count on having your tasks completed on time every time
- Your VA is available to handle a wide variety of tasks social media management to trip planning
- No task or project is too small or silly
- A VA will allow you to get more done and expand your reach
The possibilities are endless and the payback is oftentimes immediate. The possibilities are endless and the payback is oftentimes immediate. Partnering with a virtual assistant will save you time by delegating your most time-consuming tasks.
I hope this helps you with starting your own stress free zone!